Professional Boiler Repair Services in Indiana, Homer City & Kittanning, PA
Using a boiler to heat your home in Homer City, Indiana, Kittanning or the surrounding areas in Pennsylvania is highly efficient. Many new and historic homes in our area use a boiler for heating. At Miller Plumbing & Heating, our comfort advisors specialize in repairing boilers. If your boiler isn’t heating your home as it should, let our team find and fix the issue.
Emergency Boiler Repair in Indiana, PA
Miller Plumbing & Heating is a family-owned and operated company that offers emergency boiler repair services, including holidays. A live company employee will answer your emergency call, and rest assured we provide fast turnaround times on our heating services. Here are some of the most common boiler problems that we often repair:
- Leaks from the boiler
- Poor heat output
- Deep rumbling sounds known as kettling
- Slow or uneven heating from room to room
Boiler Replacement Services in Indiana, PA
Our highly skilled comfort advisors will do everything they can to repair your boiler. But some problems are irreparable. In such cases, you’ll need a boiler replacement. Miller Plumbing & Heating is here to help. As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we carry and install the most technologically advanced and energy-efficient boilers on the market. These signs indicate that your boiler is nearing failure and that you’ll have to replace it soon:
- Aging boiler: As it ages, your boiler may start to malfunction. You should start saving for a new boiler as yours ages.
- Poor energy efficiency: If your current boiler doesn’t have an Energy Star Rating, a replacement will save you money on energy bills.
- Slow or no heating: Today’s most advanced boilers provide almost instant heating to your home. If yours doesn’t, it’s outdated, and you need to replace it.
- Yellow flame: Your boiler should always burn with a blue flame. A burning yellow flame means that you could have a carbon monoxide problem.
- Increased utility bills. If you notice your heating bills starting to rise, it could be because of an aging boiler. Replace yours to prevent wasting energy and spending more than needed to heat your home.
Trust Miller Plumbing & Heating
Miller Plumbing & Heating conducts background checks on all our employees, and we perform random drug and alcohol tests every quarter. Our comfort advisors take part in continuous education and training to stay updated on the latest technologies. We provide free estimates, honest prices and always perform high-quality boiler repairs.
To schedule a boiler repair in Homer City, Indiana, Kittanning or the surrounding areas in Pennsylvania, contact Miller Plumbing & Heating today. Our experienced comfort advisors will remain professional from the start of your service to the finish.